Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Look Back At Storytelling Movies

Last year, I introduced this unit:
http://mvrmsart.blogspot.com/2013/06/story-telling-movies-6th-grade.html
Since then, I have had many teachers emailing me for details. It was a cross-curricular unit between ELA & Art. We used kits from Table Top Media to build our sets and characters. I have already purchased more kits from Amazon and am almost ready to go. This year, I will be working with the ELA teacher more closely to tie together English, Drama and Art even further. But we are in need of more iPads! I have 26 students in my 6th grade class and only 3 iPads. I will not be able to have 3 huge groups of 7 or 8 students, it is just not feasible. So my goal is to get funding for 2 iPad minis, so that our groups will be better sized for learning. I am doing a Donor's Choose campaign. If you can, we would love your support!  http://www.donorschoose.org/project/ipads-in-the-art-room-for-rotoscoping-s/1082137/ Thanks so much!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mrs. Malone-Smith